Our Company, which is based in Bendigo, Victoria, operates throughout Australia and has been providing consulting services since 1970. Our services are utilised by owner operator farmers, absentee investors, communities, organisations and government.
To bring confidence to the business, personal and technical decisions of our clients.
Our approach is to produce sustainable outcomes for our client’s. We do this by
- Identifying our clients objectives
- Completing an audit of the human, physical and financial resources that the client has available or can, and is willing to access
- Developing options for our client to consider
- Providing strategic recommendation
- Providing implementation plans
- Establishing performance monitoring criteria and schedules.
Our experience in agriculture is that the best land managers are usually the most environmentally sensitive and are also the most profitable farmers.
The Principal of the firm is Don Naunton. Don holds a Bachelor of Agricultural Science Degree from the University of Melbourne in 1970, has a Certificate in Commercial Mediation 1995, holds Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training 2003 and has completed the Living Wisdom School in Life and Counselling Skills 2007.
Currently Don is on the Board of Girton Grammar School Bendigo, A.F. Gason Pty Ltd at Ararat and Steer Incorporated Melbourne. Previously he has served as a Board member of the North Central Catchment Authority, Bendigo.